- Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Return & Damages Policy (USA)
If you are not satisfied with your BAWLS shipment, we are happy to work with you to rectify the situation! Follow the guidelines below.
- We do not accept returns. However, if you are not satisfied with your order, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to work with you to make things right.
Damaged Package & Product Replacements
- Report your damages to email@example.com. Include your order number and the item(s) that were damaged.
- Must include 3 photos of damaged package. One photo containing the tracking number found on the label of the box and the other two of the outside and inside of the package.
- All damages need to be reported within 30 days after of FedEx proof of delivery date in order to qualify for a replacement delivery.
- Replacements on damaged replacement packages will only be for the number of cans/bottles damaged as pictured. For example, if 4 cans are shown as damaged - we will only offer replacements for 4 cans.
Lost or Stolen Package
- Contact firstname.lastname@example.org and include your order number and what item(s) you are missing.
- Lost or stolen packages must be reported within 30 days of FedEx proof of delivery date.
- BAWLS Guarana will not issue an additional replacement for any replacement packages shown as delivered. You will have to file a claim directly with FedEx.
Returns Policy (Canada / Alaska / Hawaii)
BAWLS Guarana has worked hard to achieve shipping our products to our international fanbase. If you receive your product damaged, defective or if it’s an incorrect order, please email email@example.com with your order information. We ask that you include a photo with your email, so we can better assess the situation. For Canada, Alaska, and Hawaii orders, BAWLS Guarana does not offer product replacements.
BAWLS Guarana can ship to USA and Canada. Shipping rates are the lowest flat rate cost we can get them. Flat rate shipping in Canada are different than domestic US rates due to the increased cost of shipping heavy BAWLS.
BAWLS Guarana typically works with carriers such as FedEX and USPS for customer deliveries. Once product is released from the BAWLS warehouse, the company is not responsible for any items that might be lost or stolen. Please contact your carrier for assistance.